Blog Candy Winner

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello and thank you all for entering my blog candy. Thank you also to my new followers whom I want to welcome and I hope that you will continue to visit me. The winners of the Candies have been chosen by RANDOM.ORG. Unfortunatley the widget won't work correctly :(



So, the lucky winner of the BLOG CANDY N°1 IS
.
.
.
.
.
DANIELA (N°20)








WINNER OF BLOG CANDY N° 2 IS
.
.
.
.
.
.
MONI (N°14)

I have reached over a 100 followers on my blog.
So I decided to give a 3rd candy.

WINNER OF BLOG CANDY N° 3
for over 100 FOLLOWERS :)
.
.
.
.
.

ISHA (N°4)


 
Congratulations Daniela, Moni and Isha. Please send me your mailing address
so I can get your candy in the mail. My email address is in the right sidebar.

Herzlichen Glüchckwunsch Ihr lieben, bitte schickt mir eure Adressen,
damit ich Euch die Candies zuschicken kann.


Thank you so much for stopping by.

xoxox MELANIE-JANE

7 comments :

  1. congrats to the winners and thank you very much for giving us this chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winners and hugs to you, dear, by the so lovely candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herzlichen Glückwunsch an die glücklichen Gewinner! Und toll, dass Du sogar noch ein 3. Candy verlost hast! Freue mich, dass dies ein voller Erfolg für Dich war!
    Herzliche Grüße Simone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh, ich habe gewonnen.... ich kann es noch gar nicht glauben. Ich bin sooooooo happy.Schick dir gleich ne Mail.
    Ganz liebe Grüße Moni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allo Melanie-Jane...habe dein Blog-Candy gewonnen!
    Da freue ich mich riesig drüber!
    Eine email habe ich dir schon am freitag geschrieben, hast du die bekommen?
    Liebe Grüße

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ups...wo ist denn mein kommentar, ich versuche es noch mal!
    Ich freue mich über meinen Gewinn, habe dir auch schon gemailt. Hast du die email bekommen?
    Liebe Grüße

    Dani

    P.S. Falls der Kommentar doppelt, löscht du ja einen,gell?

    ReplyDelete