For a wonderful Mom

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Hi Folks,

Just a short post to share a card I made for my Mom. Haven't been crafting forever as you can read in my previous blog post... Have to say that I enjoyed getting back to my dies and design papers. Hope to be able to craft more often again...


I would like to be part of the BASTEL-TRAUM Challenge who's theme is rainbow colors.
At Addicted to CAS they have the code word MOM.
At the STEMPELKÜCHE Challenge they want to see design paper. 

Wish you all a great day

xoxo

10 comments :

  1. Such a lovely rainbow design! Your mom must have been thrilled. So glad you could get back to crafting and shared this beauty with us at Stempelküche challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty love the paper and the design. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. I love the rainbows colors - and the layout. I bet your Mom loved the card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liebe Melanie, wie schön wieder mal was gebasteltes von dir zu sehen! Die Karte ist wundervoll und passt super zur Basteltraum Challenge. Lieben Dank für's Mitmachen und vielleicht sehen wir ja bald wieder mehr von dir :-)
    Liebe Grüsse, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! So beautiful :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS.

    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely and colorful! Thanks for joining us at Stempelküche-challenge. hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  8. There’s certainly a lot to find out about this topic. I like
    all the points you’ve made.
    경마사이트
    경마

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this wise and mindful content. 경마

    ReplyDelete