Season's Greetings

Tuesday, October 4, 2016


Hi Folks,
Just a short post to share my first Christmas card. I used my new Memory-Box Die : Snowflake spectacle and made a small shaker card. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things -  Hand Lettered Holiday. Finally I got to use my sequins. 


Thank you for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments !

See you tomorrow for a new challenge at Stempelgarten.




I'M PLAYING ALONG AT...

Memory Box - Sequins
Crafting when we can - Christmas
Cute card Thursday - CAS
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Addicted to Stamps - Holiday 

5 comments :

  1. What a pretty festive shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie-Jane your shaker card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the die you've used and the colours and sequins are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use your sequins in a shaker card, and a lovely card it is! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty seasonal card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shaker card! Great design! Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete