Thankful

Monday, July 31, 2017

I am Thankful for what life gave me... even if it's not easy every day and sometimes rather hard... but thankful anyway for everything which lead me to my life today. My colorful card fits perfectly to the sentiment "thankful". I feel happy when I look at this bright colors. 


Wishing all of you a nice evening. 
Tomorrow is our National Holiday in Switzerland 1st of August. 
So I'm thankful for a free day :)




Thanks for stoping by 


CHALLENGES
Cute Card Thursday : Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp : Anything goes
Bastel-Traum : Farbchallenge
Little miss Muffet : Anything goes


5 comments :

  1. Wow, die Karte ist ein Traum. So bunt und fröhlich. Sie macht gute Laune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, the background is gorgoeus! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. eine wirklich farbenfrohe und wunderschöne Karte hast Du da gewerkelt... Vielen Dank, dass du diese bei bastel-traum.ch zeigst :) Viel Glück... Liebe Grüsse, Ute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with those bright colors....it gives a happy feeling!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at LMMS!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty background! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete