Anything but a card

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good Evening, I hope you all had a great day. Tonight I'm showing you a pocket card.
My creation doesn't have any stamp, my first project without a stamp.  
Different experience not using any stamp but I am happy with the final result.
I used my new punchers from Martha Stewart and my new paper from Wild Rose Studio.
I will enter the pocket card in the following challenges :

Guten Abend, ich hoffe Ihr hattet alle einen schönen Tag. Ich möchte euch meine Pocket-Karte zeigen. Bei diesem Projekt habe ich keinen Stempel verwendet. Eine etwas andere Erfahrung, trotzdem bin ich mit dem Endergebnis sehr zu frieden. Ich habe meine neuen Martha Stewart Stanzer und mein neues Wild Rose Studio Papier verwendet.  Ich werde meine Pocket-Karte in folgende Challenges eintragen :



This is how the card look when I take it out of the Pocket
Und so sieht meine Karte aus, wenn ich sie aus dem Pocket heraus nehme



Don't forget to have a look at my Candy :)
Vergesst nicht bei meinem Candy vorbei zu schauen :)

Melanie-Jane

11 comments :

  1. What a lovely creation dear! :)
    I like so much the colour combo, and all the details! :)
    a big hug
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...sieht toll aus,...edel,...hab 'nen schönen Abend...Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card in lovely colours, and georgeous flowers!
    Thanks for joining our first challenge at WOC - good luck!

    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Deine Karte sieht echt edel aus.
    Besonders die Prägung gefällt mir.
    Wie hast Du die nur so kräftig hinbekommen?
    Und so ganz ohne störende Ränder...
    Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Tag.

    Liebe Grüße
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liebe Melanie!
    Deine Pocket-Karte gefällt mir ausgezeichnet, suuuuuuuuuuuper süss !!!
    Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Melanie! This is gorgeous! I love the embossing you've done! And these colors are FABULOUS! I love your pocket card!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors for your pocket card!! Love the embossing and flowers!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. très jolie carte, j'aime beaucoup l'embossage à l'intérieur
    little angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful pocket card! The color scheme is gorgeous as well as the embossing...I especially love the butterflies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Melanie!!! Love the colors but that embossing is oh so pretty!!! WOW I love the sharpness of it!! It is perfect!!!
    (Sorry I haven't come up until now but I was not able to leave you comments! My hubby seemed to have finally fixed whatever was stopping me!! LOL)
    Hope you have a great week-end :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I luv the embossing. What did you use to create the text and flourish embossing?

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete